Your journey to relocate to Canada can be much faster with a job in hand. What if you have a team to support you and canvas for you in the international arena?
This is where we come in the picture.
Almost all PNP Province Nomination Programs require an applicant to have a job in hand. If you fulfill the following criteria then you should definitely get in touch with us!
For Professionals in white collar jobs
- Completed IELTS General with a min score of 6 in Listening and 6.5 in Reading, Writing and Speaking modules
- Completed relevant Degree or Higher Secondary Course [12th] + 3year Diploma relevant to your line of work
- You are a Hospitality professional having work experience of minimum 1 year in a restaurant or Hotel. You need to be having employment in the last one year and be presently employed as well.
- You are a Registered Nurse/ Asst Nurse or any Technical role [lab assistants etc] in the medical field. You are having work experience of min 1 year. You need to be having employment in the last one year and be presently employed as well.
For Professionals in Skilled Trades and other jobs
- Completed IELTS General with a minimum score of 5 in each module
- Completed minimum Secondary education [10th] + 2 year or 3year Diploma or specialized or Certified course specific to the line of work/ employment
- You have a minimum of 1 year work experience as an Electrician, Plumber, Truck Driver, Cook, Home Nurse, Bakers, Machinists and Machining and Tooling inspectors, Industrial Electricians, Pipe fitters and Sprinkler System Installers, Sheet Metal Workers, Carpenters, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics, Automative Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics, Residential Construction Site Manager, Rig Technician, Cabinet maker, Crane operator, Painter, Drillers and Blasters – Surface mining, quarrying and construction.