Studying in Canada:
A decision to pursue your education in Canada puts you in a unique proposition in the long run. Considering the time and most importantly the investment, as an international student, you can take full opportunities offered by Canada.
1. You can work while studying: the right to work off-campus for up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full-time during scheduled academic breaks.
2. You can bring family members to Canada: you are able to have your spouse/common-law partner join you in Canada, as well as any dependent children. Your spouse/partner can apply for an open work permit, allowing him or her to come to Canada and work for any employer, while your children may also join you.
3. You can obtain a Post-graduation Work Permit upon completing your course: Under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, you can obtain a work permit valid for up to three years, depending on the duration of your study program.
No job offer required.
Work with any employer across Canada and change job when you want to.
Get that all-important Canadian work experience as you work towards obtaining permanent residence.
4. You can gain valuable Canadian work experience: While working in Canada, you can build connections that will help you throughout your career. Overall, your Canadian work experience is likely to prove a huge asset in your efforts to build a career in this amazing country.
5. You can see that doors open as you apply for PR Visa and later for Canadian citizenship: You have learned the work culture, got the experience and the education, and proven that you are worthy of joining the Canadian family. So, why not aim for the top and have permanent residence and citizenship as your ultimate goal?
If you are interested to move to Canada through this route then we have the ability to guide and assist you in your search for the right course and assistance with admission to University/college. If you would like to explore this opportunity then please contact us, one of the best immigration consultancies in Bangalore. Call us on 080-49016425 to know more.
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDY PROGRAMS IN CANADA
We have many Study programs beginning in JANUARY 2020 onwards and we welcome interested students to contact us NOW! as application submission deadline for the courses are commencing from September 2019. These courses also allow the Student to apply for POST GRADUATION WORK PERMIT after they complete the course.
Highlights are :
- January 2020 onwards intake OPEN
- 8 month to 10 months duration Certificate and Diploma courses available
- Regular Graduate degree, Masters and PG courses available
- Application submission deadline is September 2019 onwards
- Post Graduation Work Permit can be applied after course completion
- Earn while you Learn – Part time work allowed for 20 hours per week
Eligibility criteria :
- Min score of 5.5 and overall average 6 score in academic IELTS [should have completed]
- Have the capacity to fund course fee and living costs of approximate total 13l.p.a
- Student should email [email@example.com] their resume to us specifying the course they are interested in and we can check for course eligibility.